On-demand Webinar: Dispute Management – Critical in Building and Driving a Cash Culture
Poorly handled, dispute management has impact across your organization, threatening your credit risk, cash flow, customer satisfaction levels and more. Yet far too many companies don’t get the design and accountabilities right within dispute management, damaging attempts to create a cash culture.
A customer dispute is any issue that will prevent payment of all or part of a bill. If the level of disputes rises, or resolution times are not closely managed, they can contribute to increased bad debts, affect cash flow and impair customer satisfaction, as well as preventing future sales.
The Hackett Group has found that too many organizations fail to standardise processes, measure dispute resolution times or set company-wide targets. The low adoption of dedicated systems and performance dashboards to manage disputes is part of the problem.
In this webinar Siobhan Riggott, Customer-to-Cash and Global Business Services Advisor at The Hackett Group, discusses:
- The consequences of poor dispute management
- Best practices and the contrast between average
- World class performance in this area
Rob Harvey, Chief Product Officer at AI and Credit Management Technology specialist Sidetrade, discusses:
- The role of technology in improving dispute management by driving collaboration across the organisation
- Benefits of dedicated technology in delivering best practice
- Standardizing dispute management
- Driving target setting, analysis and cash culture across the organization