Vendor Portal vs Buyer Portal:
5 key considerations to optimise your business
Today, business is conducted over a myriad of systems; from CRMs, ERPs, supplier networks and EIPP platforms, to point solutions, platforms that span the key processes in Procure-to-Pay (P2P) and Order to Cash (O2C), and full Business Payment Networks.
The tech options presented to solve key challenges such as cashflow optimization, finance operational efficiency and IT scale and security are vast, and all carry different perceived benefits. These benefits need to be shared by both the buyer and supplier and not one sided.
It’s clear that taking a holistic approach when choosing the best solution to orchestrate key processes – from both a supplier and buyer perspective – is key if operational excellence, efficiency and customer experience are the desired outcomes.
During this webinar, Sidetrade partners with The Hackett Group to share with you some key insights surrounding this challenge, plus an exploration of the ways in which you can take a pragmatic approach to your considerations.
- Statistics on industry-specific usage and adoption rates from The Hackett Group
- How the operational organization aligns and how the tech landscape answers today
- The pros and cons of both Vendor Portals and Buyer Portals – what are the benefits and how might they co-exist?
- The importance of integration with other Order-to-Cash processes
- What’s in store for the future of integrated business platforms – what could Utopia look like?
- RPA versus Full Integration benefits