To accelerate our Double-Digit growth, we are recruiting Regional Sales Manager to target new prospects within an assigned area. You will be responsible for the full sales cycle from lead generation and prospection, to client meetings, negotiation and closing the deal. You will work with internal resources (sales development, marketing, pre-sales and customer success) to win new customers in the UKI.
- Engaging with targeted enterprise prospects to identify broken business processes, areas for improvement and position Sidetrade’s unique ability to solve the problem
- Managing complex and entire sales cycles with a strong emphasis on new business sales
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of high-quality opportunities
- Utilising Sidetrade’s value-based selling methodology and Salesforce.com to manage sales processes and accurately forecast business
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities / Competencies
- +5 years successful business software sales experience
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Experience engaging at C-Level
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience selling Enterprise or SaaS software
- BA/BS in international business
Sidetrade (EURONEXT: ALBFR.PA) is the leading global provider of Predictive Sales-to-Cash solutions, delivering high value creation over the customer journey.
Its unique Cloud-based platform, seamlessly integrates with existing CRM and ERP. It leverages Artificial Intelligence to disclose untapped new business opportunities, increase upsell, reduce churn, predict customer payments and accelerate cash flow generation. Over 1,000 companies, of all sizes and sectors, in 65 countries, employ AI Sidetrade solutions for sustainable growth.
Sidetrade enables a new level of collaboration between Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Customer Service teams to accurately evaluate, predict and increase customer performance and secure competitive advantage.
Combining advanced machine learning and human collaboration empowers businesses to proactively improve operational effectiveness of the end-to-end customer cycle via Smart Sales Engagement and streamlined Cash Collection and Case Management processes.