We are looking for a highly-motivated, results-driven Partner Sales Manager to join our ever growing London office.
You will be responsible for generating sales revenue through channel partner ecosystem. This role is a high impact, quota-carrying sales position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
At Sidetrade we believe that Predicting customer behavior has become a key element in developing strategy and customising customer relationships. Sidetrade empowers Marketing, Sales and Finance departments to grow Sales and accelerate Cash using Artificial Intelligence.
Optimize Sales & Marketing activities across the entire sales funnel to acquire more valuable customers, retain the customers you want most and grow the value of your existing customer base.
Enhance Sales teams activity with a Sales automation solution by prioritizing target leads, automating lead outreach and generating a flow of new meetings with decision makers, based on their likelihood of converting.
Improve and analyse performance by predicting customers payment behaviors, managing real-time financial flows related to customer relationships and identifying new and existing cash opportunities.
- Identifying & recruiting key partners with the skills & competencies to drive a productive and profitable partnership.
- Manage the development of new partners to maximize sales revenue contribution and joint end-to-end solutions.
- Drive partner account management, business planning, quarterly business reviews and day-to-day interaction.
- Execute Partners On-boarding, Sales Enablement and training.
- Collaborative pipeline development through co-creation of demand generation activities, marketing campaigns & events.
- Work directly with local marketing & technical teams in order to align resources building skill and experience.
- Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Director
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities / Competencies
- Solid experience of software channel sales experience, including experience of building Partner Ecosystem.
- Experience in B2B SaaS industry (Finance or Marketing Solutions)
- Proven track record in building Partner relationships and generating revenue from these
- Proactively able to identify leads and opportunities without dependence on inbound leads.
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a s
- Strong sense of urgency
- You’re a leader and you know that to get the best results, you also have to be a great team player.
- Technical experience or knowledge in SaaS environment is advantageous
Sidetrade (EURONEXT: ALBFR.PA) is the leading global provider of Predictive Sales-to-Cash solutions, delivering high value creation over the customer journey.
Its unique Cloud-based platform, seamlessly integrates with existing CRM and ERP. It leverages Artificial Intelligence to disclose untapped new business opportunities, increase upsell, reduce churn, predict customer payments and accelerate cash flow generation. Over 1,000 companies, of all sizes and sectors, in 65 countries, employ AI Sidetrade solutions for sustainable growth.
Sidetrade enables a new level of collaboration between Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Customer Service teams to accurately evaluate, predict and increase customer performance and secure competitive advantage.
Combining advanced machine learning and human collaboration empowers businesses to proactively improve operational effectiveness of the end-to-end customer cycle via Smart Sales Engagement and streamlined Cash Collection and Case Management processes.