Sidetrade is on an exciting journey to transform the customer journey through artificial intelligence. Our solutions empower marketing, sales and finance teams to discover their best prospects, grow their existing customer base, and accelerate cash flow.
We are looking for a talented and dynamic Marketing Campaign Manager to join our European demand generation team.
As Marketing Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for the execution of state-of-the art campaigns that will engage decision makers and influencers in Europe.
The success of this position will be based on creating the right segmentation, delivering the the right campaign to the right audience with a flawless execution (on time and on budget).
You will report to the Head of Demand Generation for Europe and will work closely with the other members of the Marketing teams within the region.
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with marketing managers and digital marketing teams to execute all campaign activity as planned.
- Segment the database to reach the appropriate audience and execute the campaign via the marketing automation platform (Marketo), ensuring all the campaign information is tracked in CRM (Salesforce) and pushed correctly to the right team members.
- Appropriately leverage copy for the right marketing channel and audience.
- Manage and deploy campaigns via Marketo, including nurturing campaigns (emails, webinars etc.) to engage target prospects until they are marketing qualified.
- Review and optimize leads scoring methodology in Marketo to prioritize leads for the Business Development team.
- Manage allocated marketing budget for digital campaigns as planned with Marketing Managers and ensure budgets are adhered to.
- Working with the Salesforce lead, you will optimize the sync between Marketo and SFDC.
- Implement testing methodologies to continually improve overall campaign performance.
Track and analyze campaign results via Marketo and Salesforce to measure campaign ROI and provide recommendations for campaign optimization
- 5+ years working in Marketing departments, with at least 2 years in the B2B software industry
- Proven experience executing campaigns end to end, with solid knowledge of audience targeting and segmentation, tracking, metric analysis, and the marketing mix across the buyer’s journey.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering campaigns as part of a wider marketing plan.
- Experience using CRM and MAP (Marketing Automation Platform), preferably Marketo (other MAP ok) and Salesforce.
- Excellent copywriting and writing skills.
- Attention to detail is essential for this role.
- Analytical skills needed to build campaign report and provide recommendations on how to optimize campaign performance.
- Plan and organize in order to anticipate and establish an efficient and appropriate course of action.
- Ability to manage a varied and busy workload in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent presentation skills in English. Fluency in French is a plus
Sidetrade (EURONEXT: ALBFR.PA) is the leading global provider of Predictive Sales-to-Cash solutions, delivering high value creation over the customer journey.
Its unique Cloud-based platform, seamlessly integrates with existing CRM and ERP. It leverages Artificial Intelligence to disclose untapped new business opportunities, increase upsell, reduce churn, predict customer payments and accelerate cash flow generation. Over 1,000 companies, of all sizes and sectors, in 65 countries, employ AI Sidetrade solutions for sustainable growth.
Sidetrade enables a new level of collaboration between Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Customer Service teams to accurately evaluate, predict and increase customer performance and secure competitive advantage.
Combining advanced machine learning and human collaboration empowers businesses to proactively improve operational effectiveness of the end-to-end customer cycle via Smart Sales Engagement and streamlined Cash Collection and Case Management processes.