Working in the Professional Services team, you will play a key role in the implementation of our solutions for Sales, Marketing and Finance professionals.
- Lead functional workshops
- Provide functional consulting services by acting as subject matter expert
- Advise client on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems
- Configure our system, to meet each client’s unique business requirements
- Deliver training to users and administrators of the solution.
- Share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities / Competencies
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- 3-5 years of successful experience as a trainer or consultant in a software company
- Advanced ability to learn and understand new systems and work processes
- Effective organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Aptitude for designing and developing training material
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Ability/willingness to travel up to 70% of the time
- Fluent in both French and English (mandatory)
Sidetrade (EURONEXT: ALBFR.PA) is the leading global provider of Predictive Sales-to-Cash solutions, delivering high value creation over the customer journey.
Its unique Cloud-based platform, seamlessly integrates with existing CRM and ERP. It leverages Artificial Intelligence to disclose untapped new business opportunities, increase upsell, reduce churn, predict customer payments and accelerate cash flow generation. Over 1,000 companies, of all sizes and sectors, in 65 countries, employ AI Sidetrade solutions for sustainable growth.
Sidetrade enables a new level of collaboration between Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Customer Service teams to accurately evaluate, predict and increase customer performance and secure competitive advantage.
Combining advanced machine learning and human collaboration empowers businesses to proactively improve operational effectiveness of the end-to-end customer cycle via Smart Sales Engagement and streamlined Cash Collection and Case Management processes.