Are you passionate about software and client focused?
Would you like to join our elite multinational team using cutting edge technology?
An exciting opportunity has risen for a highly motivated and energetic Data Engineer to join our growing team of analytics experts!
You will be responsible for the technical implementation of our financial SaaS product; Sidetrade Network, for new clients and for maintaining existing implementations throughout their life-cycle.
You will enjoy working in a fast pace environment, collaborating with stakeholders across our European offices, and you will be involved simultaneously in several projects.
- Provide expert know how when creating or adapting the data interfaces, and ensure that the data files provided by the client conform to the agreed specs
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assist the client and the Project Manager during the User Acceptance phase
- Package new platforms for production deployment by the Exploitation team
- Maintain and support preview and test platforms
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities / Competencies
- BsC in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems, products and our customers
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- Ability to manipulate, process and extract value from large disconnected datasets
- 2+ years’ experience in Data engineering, analysis or software development
- Good knowledge of SQL (SQL and NoSQL databases)
- Knowledge of ETL/SSIS tools is an advantage
- Hardworking, energetic, team player with great interpersonal skills
- Fluent English
We have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies that have been invited to work on this role through the Workable portal.
Candidate CV’s not submitted through our Workable portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable.
No Visa sponsorship
Sidetrade (EURONEXT: ALBFR.PA) is the leading global provider of Predictive Sales-to-Cash solutions, delivering high value creation over the customer journey.
Its unique Cloud-based platform, seamlessly integrates with existing CRM and ERP. It leverages Artificial Intelligence to disclose untapped new business opportunities, increase upsell, reduce churn, predict customer payments and accelerate cash flow generation. Over 1,000 companies, of all sizes and sectors, in 65 countries, employ AI Sidetrade solutions for sustainable growth.
Sidetrade enables a new level of collaboration between Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Customer Service teams to accurately evaluate, predict and increase customer performance and secure competitive advantage.
Combining advanced machine learning and human collaboration empowers businesses to proactively improve operational effectiveness of the end-to-end customer cycle via Smart Sales Engagement and streamlined Cash Collection and Case Management processes.
Sidetrade recruiting: Privacy notice
If you wish to review how we handle and protect your personal data,