We are looking to welcome a Solution Consultant to join our ever growing team. You will be the primary business partner to the Benelux sales team. You will be responsible for consulting with the client and sales team to discover the client’s business needs to define and translate the needs in order to propose an attractive solution to the client.
An integral part of this role involves collaborating with a variety of stakeholders from CxO through to business operations and I.T. You will use your analytical skills to understand, relate and match customer business needs to a contextual, high value-add Sidetrade solution.
- Contribute to account strategy, product/solution positioning, sales planning, solution definition, cost and duration estimation, product/business value, and ROI analysis
- Identify, evaluate and respond to key business issues of qualified accounts and develop, present and demonstrate predictive & A.I capabilities to the potential customer
- Strategize with the sales team and consulting staff to address technical issues and participate in the development of the strategy objectives for all customer meetings
- Provide solution documentation to Project Managers
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities / Competencies
- 5+ years’ experience in a Solution Consulting role, ideally within the software sector
- Experience in a Customer Facing Role
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Problem solver with a ‘get it done’ attitude and strong self-motivated.
- Can operate at both Functional and technical level
- Financial planning and ROI and business case creation
- Flexibility to travel
Sidetrade (EURONEXT: ALBFR.PA) is the leading global provider of Predictive Sales-to-Cash solutions, delivering high value creation over the customer journey.
Its unique Cloud-based platform, seamlessly integrates with existing CRM and ERP. It leverages Artificial Intelligence to disclose untapped new business opportunities, increase upsell, reduce churn, predict customer payments and accelerate cash flow generation. Over 1,000 companies, of all sizes and sectors, in 65 countries, employ AI Sidetrade solutions for sustainable growth.
Sidetrade enables a new level of collaboration between Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Customer Service teams to accurately evaluate, predict and increase customer performance and secure competitive advantage.
Combining advanced machine learning and human collaboration empowers businesses to proactively improve operational effectiveness of the end-to-end customer cycle via Smart Sales Engagement and streamlined Cash Collection and Case Management processes.
Sidetrade recruiting: Privacy notice
If you wish to review how we handle and protect your personal data,