Sidetrade empowers businesses to grow sales and accelerate cash. To do so, we need more innovators and big thinkers passionate about Artificial Intelligence and Customer journey in B2B.
Interested in being pioneer? Apply today to be responsible for activating our brand strategy across social media in a way that builds audience and engagement.
- Design, implement and execute a social media strategy to align with business goals
- Interact with the followers on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube… in a timely manner and in a way that enhances the brand and which creates strong relationships through seeding programs
- Schedule and publish regular posts ensuring optimum reach and engagement rates
- Grow the Community with clear and engaging stories
- Manage the paid Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube… campaigns, identifying new audience groups, and analysing the performance
- Assiste the marketing team with developing marketing campaigns for event promotion
- Arrange social media live sessions and video shoots with and pushing out on social channels
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Work with in-house content teams on product selection and landing page testing to ensure all campaigns are optimised at every stage
- Effective delivery of the social media plan across social channel (content commissioning or creation, scheduling and implementation)
- Set-up and manage paid social campaigns (A/B testing Ads)
- Monitor, analyse, report on and optimise channel effectiveness and engagement
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities / Competencies
- Master’s degree in Brand, Media, Journalism, Analyst Relations, Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Digital, Retail
- 4+ years of experience in social media and/or content marketing role using a professional grade social media tool (Brandwatch, Sprinklr, Sysomos, NetBase, Crimson Hexagon, Synthesio, Social Studio or Limber) and in web analytics such as Google Analytics
- High understanding of owned channel and paid social landscape
- Advanced experience with all major social media B2B networks (LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, YouTube, Snapchat, etc)
- Naturally curious and motivated by the ever-changing world of digital and mobile
- Copywriting skills in French/English and attention to detail
- Creative, good understanding of brand and high level of strategic thinking
- Fluent French and English
- We have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies that have been invited to work on this role through the Workable portal.Candidate CV’s not submitted through our Workable portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable.
Sidetrade (EURONEXT: ALBFR.PA) is the leading global provider of Predictive Sales-to-Cash solutions, delivering high value creation over the customer journey.
Its unique Cloud-based platform, seamlessly integrates with existing CRM and ERP. It leverages Artificial Intelligence to disclose untapped new business opportunities, increase upsell, reduce churn, predict customer payments and accelerate cash flow generation. Over 1,000 companies, of all sizes and sectors, in 65 countries, employ AI Sidetrade solutions for sustainable growth.
Sidetrade enables a new level of collaboration between Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Customer Service teams to accurately evaluate, predict and increase customer performance and secure competitive advantage.
Combining advanced machine learning and human collaboration empowers businesses to proactively improve operational effectiveness of the end-to-end customer cycle via Smart Sales Engagement and streamlined Cash Collection and Case Management processes.
Sidetrade recruiting: Privacy notice
If you wish to review how we handle and protect your personal data,